Looking for something different to do? Looking for a unique craft idea or quick get-away from the normal day to day pressures of life? Want to get your kids out of the house and away from their video games? Then we have the perfect deal for you.22
Fire Glass Studio is offering this exclusive opportunity for San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles residents to see how exciting Glass Fusion Art can be.
Simply pick a date, pick a time, come on down and in just an hour and a half we will show you how fun and inspiring it is to bring out the artist in you when you walk away with a one-of-a kind glass art masterpiece made with your very own hands.
Wanna make it even more fun? Bring a friend or two. We guarantee smiles and wonder.
Where: 8475 Canoga Ave., Canoga Park, CA 91304
Size: Workshop space is limited to 12 people per time slot, so reserve your spot today
Projects for Adults
- Glass Fusion Garden Stake: Let the vibrant colors of a Spring garden in bloom last all year around after you make your very own garden stake using Glass Fusion. Just create and plant – no watering necessary. Class includes two garden stakes sized 2.5 in. by 10 in.
- Glass Fusion Jewelry Pendant with Wood Gift Box: Make two spectacular pieces of wearable Glass Fusion and dichroic inlaid stone art when you handcraft two pendant necklaces. In addition, you will also create a Glass Fusion inlay for a wooden box to protect your new one-of-a-kind pieces of jewelry.
- Glass Fusion Picture Stand and Pencil Holder: Don’t just display your photos, let them dazzle with a Glass Fusion picture stand. Stand can also be hung on a wall and fits 5 in. by 7 in. photo. Project also includes making a Glass Fusion pencil holder
- Glass Fusion Tea Light Candle: Bring the light from the kiln into your home when you create a Glass Fusion tray for your tea light candles.
- Glass Fusion Plaque and Magnets: Let family and friends know you’re an artist when you hand-craft a striking piece of framed Glass Fusion art. Plaque comes with ready to hang or display with a stand and also includes the creation of four Glass Fusion magnets.
- Glass Fusion Wine Charms with Wooden Box: Let others experience the uniqueness of your Glass Fusion talent when you break out these wine charms at your next get together. Class includes four wine charms and the creation of a Glass Fusion inlaid wooden box.
Projects for Kids
- Glass Fusion Inlaid Wood Treasure Chest with Pendant: Treasure won’t be the only thing to sparkle when your child creates their very own treasure chest with a Glass Fusion inlaid lid. No treasure chest is complete without treasure and your child will be able to make one Glass Fusion pendant necklace.
- Glass Fusion Cartoon Garden Stake: Allow your child to turn your garden into a wonderland when they make a colorful cartoon garden stake through Glass Fusion.
- Glass Fusion Plaque and Magnets: Take your child’s art from the refrigerator to the spotlight with this magnificent Glass Fusion placque. Project includes four magnets and a stand for the plaque.
- Glass Fusion Pencil Holder with Cartoon Faces and Picture Stand: Let your child’s art storage be the art itself when they create their own glass container using Glass Fusion. Along with one pencil holder, they will be creating one Glass Fusion picture stand. Stand can also be hung on a wall and fits 5 in. by 7 in. photo.
- Glass Fusion Windchime: Every time there is a breeze, you’ll be reminded of your child’s creativity after they make this special Glass Fusion windchime.
- Glass Fusion Coaster Sets: These unique coasters are sure to catch the eye of your house guests at your next holiday party. In fact, your guests may have a tough time choosing to put their drink down on one or just sit and gaze at the sparkling colors and depth of these handmade creations. Each project comes with two (2) coasters and holder. Coasters measure 2″ x 2″.
- Glass Fusion Ornaments: Make your Christmas Tree sparkle with these beautiful glass fusion ornaments. Every ornament is hand-crafted by you giving each one its own distinct personality. Perfect for your tree but also for a window, an indoor plant or anywhere you want to add just a touch of shining color to your home. Each project includes your choice of six (6) different ornament designs each with a custom hanger.
- Glass Fusion Pendants: Do you want the perfect accessory to that holiday dress you are wearing to the big office party or your next family and friend festive gathering? Hew guys, want to really impress the woman you love with something truly unique? Then check out these custom pendants. Each one is hand designed by you and each one will have its own special finished sparkle that will will make everyone who sees it say” Where did you get that?” It doesn’t get more special than this. Each project allows you to create up to five (5) pendants.
- Glass Fusion Picture Frame and Pencil Holder: Accent your holiday photos or any special picture with this hand-made glass fusion picture frame. Our Holiday frames come in a green, red and white “Santa” theme and a blue, white and gold “Dreidel” theme. Each frame is 5″ x 7″ and is designed to hold a 4″ x 6″ image and comes with a hanger or picture stand. Along with the frame, each project also comes with a custom designed pencil/pen knick-knack holder in a matching design. Together these make any desktop or counter surface stand out.
- Glass Fusion Holiday Nightlights with Ornaments: Even in the dark your home can glow with Holiday magic with these unique handmade glass fusion nightlights. You pick the design from any of our patterns or create your own design. We then take your finished piece of art and assembly a one-touch soft-glow nightlight ready to bring some warmth to your child’s bedroom, the bathroom or any place where a little “light in the dark” will help guide a footstep. Each nightlight project also comes with your choice of three (3) ornaments.
For Canoga Park
Every Sunday : 10:00am -11:30am AND 12:00pm -1:30pm
Every Monday : 5:00pm -6:30pm
Every Tuesday : 6:00pm -7:30pm
Every Thursday : 10:30am -12:00pm
Every Saturday: 10:00am -11:30am