A Touch of Glass
Looking for something different to do? Looking for a unique craft idea or quick get-away from the normal day to day pressures of life? Want to get your kids out of the house and away from their video games? Then we have the perfect deal for you.
Fire Glass Studio is offering this exclusive opportunity for San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles residents to see how exciting Glass Fusion Art can be.
Simply pick a project, pick a date, pick a time, come on down and in just an hour and a half we will show you how fun and inspiring it is to bring out the artist in you when you walk away with a one-of-a kind glass art masterpiece made with your very own hands.
Wanna make it even more fun? Bring a friend or two. We guarantee smiles and wonder.
Projects for Adults
- Glass Fusion Garden Stake: Let the vibrant colors of a Spring garden in bloom last all year around after you make your very own garden stake using Glass Fusion. Just create and plant – no watering necessary. Class includes two garden stakes sized 2.5 in. by 10 in.
- Glass Fusion Jewelry Pendant with Wood Gift Box: Make two spectacular pieces of wearable Glass Fusion and dichroic inlaid stone art when you handcraft two pendant necklaces. In addition, you will also create a Glass Fusion inlay for a wooden box to protect your new one-of-a-kind pieces of jewelry.
- Glass Fusion Picture Stand and Pencil Holder: Don’t just display your photos, let them dazzle with a Glass Fusion picture stand. Stand can also be hung on a wall and fits 5 in. by 7 in. photo. Project also includes making a Glass Fusion pencil holder.
- Glass Fusion Tea Light Candle: Bring the light from the kiln into your home when you create a Glass Fusion tray for your tea light candles.
- Glass Fusion Placque and Magnets: Let family and friends know you’re an artist when you hand-craft a striking piece of framed Glass Fusion art. Plaque comes with ready to hang or display with a stand and also includes the creation of four Glass Fusion magnets.
- Glass Fusion Wine Charms with Wooden Box: Let others experience the uniqueness of your Glass Fusion talent when you break out these wine charms at your next get together. Class includes four wine charms and the creation of a Glass Fusion inlaid wooden box.
Projects for Kids
- Glass Fusion Inlaid Wood Treasure Chest with Pendant: Treasure won’t be the only thing to sparkle when your child creates their very own treasure chest with a Glass Fusion inlaid lid. No treasure chest is complete without treasure and your child will be able to make one Glass Fusion pendant necklace.
- Glass Fusion Cartoon Garden Stake: Allow your child to turn your garden into a wonderland when they make a colorful cartoon garden stake through Glass Fusion.
- Glass Fusion Placque and Magnets: Take your child’s art from the refrigerator to the spotlight with this magnificent Glass Fusion placque. Project includes four magnets and a stand for the placque.
- Glass Fusion Pencil Holder with Cartoon Faces and Picture Stand: Let your child’s art storage be the art itself when they create their own glass container using Glass Fusion. Along with one pencil holder, they will be creating one Glass Fusion picture stand. Stand can also be hung on a wall and fits 5 in. by 7 in. photo.
- Glass Fusion Windchime: Every time there is a breeze, you’ll be reminded of your child’s creativity after they make this special Glass Fusion windchime.